Wednesday, January 28, 2015

From the Author

 

Years ago, in a blizzard of keystrokes, with enough egg to balance my nog, I wrote a book called Mr. Kringle's Tales...26 Stories 'Til Christmas.

It was a daily journey starting on November 30th each year, to Christmas morning, with tales ranging from the origin of particular reindeer to the inner romance of wise people chasing the stars.

For some time people have been asking for a sequel and I have fearfully hidden in my toyshop to avoid contact with the outside world, knowing that any time you try to do something a second time you will suffer by comparison.

But a great "first noel" of whimsical thought has landed on my soul, and I have an additional series of 26 little installments, to tell an even more expanded tale.

I have chosen to place it, sitting upon sitting, on the Internet, so that each and every one of you may observe the progress and enjoy the unfolding. I will do so once every fourteen days, with no actual reasoning, but displaying a bit of mystical flair.

So I hope you enjoy the trip as much as I will enjoy snapping my whip to bring the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment